MORI HOSPITALITY CORPORATION
- On Protection of Personal Information
MORI HOSPITALITY CORPORATION obtains and utilizes information such as our customer's name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and individual identification code to facilitate the execution of our businesses. We recognize that proper protection of the Personal Information of our customers (hereinafter, "Personal Information") to be a serious obligation, and, to fulfill this obligation, we handle Personal Information pursuant to the policy below.
(1) MORI HOSPITALITY CORPORATION will comply with Act on the Protection of Personal Information, other related laws and regulations, and relating guidelines on the protection of Personal Information that are applied to Personal Information, and adhere to and abide by the generally accepted practices on the handling of Personal Information, and handle Personal Information properly. We also will strive to improve on the handling of Personal Information.(2) MORI HOSPITALITY CORPORATION will make the rules and regulations on handling of Personal Information clear, and disseminate and fully inform our employees of them. We also will request our business counterparts to handle Personal Information properly.(3) With respect to acquisition of Personal Information, the purpose of usage will be specified and notified or disclosed, and any Personal Information will be handled within the scope of said purpose.(4) When Personal Information of our customers is provided to relevant consignees as a result of consignment of all or part of the handled Personal Information to third parties, within necessary limits, to achieve the purpose of usage, upon confirmation that the Personal Information at the relevant consignee is protected adequately, an agreement on protection of Personal Information shall be concluded, and appropriate steps taken. When Personal Information of our customers is provided to relevant consignees in a foreign country, such consignees in a foreign country shall be required by contract, etc., to conduct Personal Information management which conforms to standards prescribed by rules of the Personal Information Protection Commission, and an appropriate supervision shall be conducted.(5) Necessary steps shall be taken in order to perform proper management to prevent leakage, loss, and falsification of Personal Information.(6) With respect to the Personal Information stored at MORI HOSPITALITY CORPORATION, when our customers personally make requests for disclosure, correction, deletion, or suspension of usage, we will respond in good faith.We will comply with the specific items below.
- Purpose of Usage
MORI HOSPITALITY CORPORATION will acquire Personal Information necessary for conducting business, and will use Personal Information only within the scope of the purposes stated below:a) For guests using Roppongi Hills Club, ARK Hills Club and Hills Spa:(1) To provide food and beverages, banquet, wedding, spa and fitness and other services, and to confirm customer information and members information in receiving dining reservation and party reservation;(2) To confirm use history of members and customers;(3) Confirmation and identification of members and customers when they arrive;(4) To send e-mail newsletters, seasonal publications, direct mails and invoices, etc., relating to businesses of MORI HOSPITALITY CORPORATION, MORI BUILDING Co., Ltd., and its affiliated companies;(5) Marketing research for the businesses of MORI HOSPITALITY CORPORATION and MORI BUILDING Co., Ltd.;(6) To invite members and customers for events and functions that MORI HOSPITALITY CORPORATION, and MORI BUILDING Co., Ltd, its affiliated company or a member hosts, co-sponsors, sponsors, supports, or collaborates on (hereinafter, “Event, etc.”), to inform members and customers of the Event, etc., and to send season's greetings to our members and customers; and(7) To perform other operations relating to the businesses of MORI HOSPITALITY CORPORATION and MORI BUILDING Co., Ltd.
b) For guests using Grand Hyatt Tokyo and Andaz Tokyo:(1) To provide and charge for the accommodations, food and beverages, banquet, wedding, spa and fitness and other services, to confirm customer information and members information in receiving dining reservation and party reservation, to confirm use history of members and customers, and confirmation and identification of members and customers when they arrive;(2) Marketing activities in order to provide you with information regarding the services and goods, etc., and to provide you with the latest information;(3) To conduct a survey about the services and goods;(4) Used as statistical analysis for the purpose of the marketing in a form which precludes personal identification; and(5) Used in the course of carrying out business.
- Control and Security
With respect to handling of the Personal Information provided by our customers, MORI HOSPITALITY CORPORATION will work on maintaining the accuracy of Personal Information through proper and stringent controls via the appointment of a security administrator of Personal Information.
Furthermore, with respect to the risks of improper access from outside and prevention of any leakage of information, based on the rules and regulations on Personal Information protection and the detailed rules on handling and management of Personal Information, we will effect safety measures at the necessary and appropriate levels, and work on safety management of the Personal Information of our customers.
- Thorough Employee Education
We clarify the rule for handling Personal Information to our employees and educate them so that they fully understand the importance of Personal Information and the rule and system to protect Personal Information.
- Supervision to Outsourcing Agents and Subcontractor
We supervise our outsourcing agents and subcontractors so that they execute proper administration to protect Personal Information and take other proper measures by executing an agreement with them regarding the protection of Personal Information.
In case of providing personal data to a third party in a foreign country, we will make the agreement which requires the third party implement Personal Information management conforming to standards prescribed by rules of the Personal Information Protection Commission, and will conduct appropriate supervision over the third party.
- Providing of Personal Information to Third Parties
Without the consent of the individual, MORI HOSPITALITY CORPORATION will not provide Personal Information to any third party, except for cases permitted under the related laws or regulations.
- Joint Use
There may be cases where Hyatt Hotels Corporation (including Grand Hyatt Tokyo, Andaz Tokyo) and MORI HOSPITALITY CORPORATION jointly use Personal Information (personal data), such as names, addresses, phone numbers and all other items that are provided by our guests, for marketing activities and provision of information regarding Hyatt Hotels Corporation. In such cases, MORI HOSPITALITY CORPORATION is responsible for management of personal data.
With respect to Personal Information stored at MORI HOSPITALITY CORPORATION, when our customer personally requests disclosure of his/her information, excepting the case as required by ordinances, we provide disclosure within a reasonable timeframe, to a reasonable extent, upon verification that the requestor is the actual customer.
- Corrections, Additions, and Deletions
With respect to Personal Information stored at MORI HOSPITALITY CORPORATION, when our customer personally requests corrections, additions, or deletions of his/her information, when our details differ from fact, we make corrections, additions, or deletions within a reasonable timeframe, to a reasonable extent, upon verification that the requestor is the actual customer.
- Suspension of Usage, and Removal
With respect to Personal Information stored at MORI HOSPITALITY CORPORATION, when our customer personally requests suspension of the usage or removal of his/her information, or the providing of his/her information to third parties, we will suspend providing information to third parties, or remove or suspend the usage of his/her information without delay, upon verification that the requestor is the actual customer and it is verified that the wish of our customer is legitimate, within a reasonable timeframe, to a reasonable extent.
- Contact for Disclosure
(1) Request Procedure
Contact for requests prescribed in 8, 9, and 10 above relating to Personal Information stored at MORI HOSPITALITY CORPORATION, and inquiries and claims relating to our handling of Personal Information are shown below.
The request procedure shall follow the procedure that we have prescribed separately. Procedure for the disclosure, correction, addition, revision, cessation of use or deletion of retained Personal Information described above may be made through the inquiry form by post to ensure a strict identity verifying procedure. Please enclose the identity verification documents such as a copy of a document with your photo, name, birthdate, address.
Please be reminded that any request for disclosure or other handling in any other manner may not be accepted.
6-10-3 Roppongi Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032, Japan
MORI HOSPITALITY CORPORATION
To the person in charge of Act on the Protection of Personal Information
The cost of the procedure described above shall be 2,000 Japanese Yen for one inquiry and equivalent amount of the postal money order with fixed amount issued by Japan Post Bank (Teigaku-Kogawase) shall be enclosed when you make an inquiry.
When you purchase the postal money order, the fee prescribed by Japan Post Bank will apply. The fee will be borne by you.
Effective Date: April 1, 2005
Amendment Date: January 1, 2010
Amendment Date: April 1, 2013
Amendment Date: April 1, 2017
Amendment Date: June 1, 2018
Dress Code & Age Rules
Due to the fact that many Members use the Club for entertaining their clients and for business meetings during the week, the Standard Dress Code as well as age rules for children apply.
Our Members and their guests always park for free.